- Rev. Laura Dickerson, Pastor at Mizpah Methodist Church, will preach the evening service on Friday July 15th
- Rev. Paul Vick , Pastor at Dearmandville Methodist Church, Oxford Al, will be preaching the evening services on Sunday the 17th, Monday the 18th, Tuesday the 19th
- Rev. Brad Prater, will be preaching both services on Saturday the 16th, Saturday the 23rd. He will be preaching the evening service on Thursday July 21rst. He will be preaching the the closing service Sunday July 24th.
- Dr. Gil Watson, teaching minister at Rome First United Methodist Church, will be preaching our Memorial Service which will be the first Sunday. He will also be leading bible study Monday-Friday morning.
- Reverend Mike Garrett, pastor of Dykes Creek Baptist Church will be preaching on Wednesday night. The Dykes Creek Baptist Church will be will be singing.
- Merritt Williams will be preaching Friday July 22th evening youth service.
- Doug Grogan, Director of Music and Arts, First united Methodist Church Colorado Springs, Co will be leading the Worship
- All evening services will begin at 7:30 this year.
- The Ice Cream Stand will no longer be accepting cash. Tickets must be purchased in Advance.
- Ice-cream social will be on Thursday night after the evening service as usual.
- We will have a catered “Dinner On The Grounds” after the memorial service on the first Sunday
- Saturday, July 16th, The Salvation Army ladies auxiliary will be providing a “Poor Man’s Dinner”. Tickets will go on sale and proceeds will go to help fund the local Salvation Army Missions.
- The First Sunday, we will have dinner on the grounds after the morning service, The menu will be fried chicken finger, mac and cheese, green beans, bread, dessert and tea. Children 3 and under are free. 5$ for children 4-10, Ages 11 and up $10.
- Food trucks are coming on Tuesday CHOPZ BBQ, Thursday Don Neo Taco Truck, and Saturday Kona Ice Truck (3:00 PM). They will be setting up under the trees from 5:00 P.M. – 7:00. P.M.
- Wednesday, The Salvation Army ladies auxiliary will be providing Lasagna. Tickets will go on sale and proceeds will go to help fund the local Salvation Army Missions.
- Tent, tables, and chairs will be provided, so that we will have a shady place for everyone to eat meals.