· Quiet Time is 11:00 p.m.
· Everyone should be at a cabin or Youth Center by 12:00 a.m. midnight.
· Youth Center to be shut down at 1:00 a.m. with lights out.
· Youth are responsible for cleanliness of Youth Center and grounds as a whole…including the spring!
Youth responsible for turning out of lights to Youth Center each night!
· Creek safety/supervision no children under twelve (12) allowed at spring without parental
or guardian supervision.
· Everyone should be careful crossing over the road to the spring!
· No throwing of rocks at the spring!
· It is okay to build a dam at the spring during Campmeeting, but youth need to tear it down by
the last Sunday afternoon!
· No bicycles to be ridden after 7:30 p.m. each day!
· There is a 5 m.p.h. speed limit for all cars on all roads behind both sets of cabins. There are too
many children around that don’t look before crossing the roads! Keep an eye out and don’t speed!!!
· No sitting on porches during ANY campmeeting services…if you are not at church, you need to
go inside your cabin.